Thursday, March 3, 2011

:eep:

Hey. Hello. How are ya?

When I realized that it has been since Christmas that I updated this blog I literally cringed and then tried to ignore it. But ignoring it didn't work, so here I am...thank goodness. I am letting you down, I know...**hug**. I promise to be a better friend from here on out.

I have some fun stuff going on this weekend and I am hoping to get some photos to share with you. Wow, I just made a mental list of the stuff I have going on and I am really excited:
<art show
>bands
<photo shoot
>sleep
What more could a girl ask for in a weekend?

Lovs yous, 
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. you're back?! yay!
    hope you had a fun weekend! how was the concert?

    my brother was in town and it was amy's mom's bday so we celebrated this weekend!

    let's do wine this week!
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...